Vapor list

Vaping kits Reviewed and Listed


How to Pick an E-Juice Recipe

Whether you are a beginner in vaping or you have a little experience, choosing an ideal vape recipe can be a bit of a task. It’s because there are varieties of flavors to select from, varieties of nicotine levels, and varieties of VG to PG ratios. This makes the available options endless and the money available, limited. There is no ideal e-liquid, after all, we all have our differences even down to how we taste. This means what might be ideal for vaper A might not be ideal for vaper B.

Before you begin deselecting e-liquid recipes, you should know what every vape juice is made of. Vape juice or e-liquid is made up of four basic ingredients. These ingredients are the foundation for the differences in vape juice, and they determine greatly if an e-liquid recipe will suit your preference or not. E-liquid is made up of vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), flavoring, and nicotine. Each ingredient plays an important role in the end product of the e-liquid.

The nicotine and flavoring form 10% of the total volume of an e-liquid recipe while the remaining 90% is a mixture of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG). This is because the VG and PG form the medium to vaporize the other ingredients in the e-liquid recipe. Thereby making them safe for safe consumption.

The difference in flavor profiles, nicotine strengths and VG to PG ratios is what makes one e-liquid recipe different from another and so they are the basis for choosing an ideal e-liquid recipe for you.

Flavor is the most important factor when choosing an e-liquid recipe. This is because the beauty of vaping is actually more in the flavor than anything else. We all know what we like and do not like. Sometimes we tend to know what we may like even though we haven’t tasted it before. It’s the same with e-liquid. If you do not like a certain flavor, chances are you will not like the e-liquid version of it. After all, e-liquid flavors are replicas of the real thing.

The different types of e-liquid are a factor of the ratio of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) in the mixture. Every e-liquid recipe has these two ingredients, and they both have their differences.

VG is a more viscous liquid and so it does not carry much flavor but it will reward you with thick and full clouds of vapor.

PG, on the other hand, is thinner and so it carries more flavor than VG does. It also rewards you with more throat hit than VG.

Together VG and PG produce a combination of vapor and flavor. You can try any ratios depending on what effect you desire. If you want more vapor then you may go for a higher VG ratio.

Once you have selected a flavor, the next thing to look for is nicotine. E liquids come in a variety of nicotine concentrations so it is possible to see the flavor you have chosen with a nicotine level that you are comfortable with.

If you are a heavy smoker with a craving for strong nicotine hits, then you will want to go for an e-liquid with 9mg of nicotine and above. On the other hand, if you are a light smoker, then go for something with 6mg and below. Nicotine can be very harsh if you are not used to the hit.

Check out for high-quality and affordable e-juice flavor concentrates.